Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[86% OFF] Enjoy Bella Luna Relaxing Green Tea Oil Soothing Massage Therapy for 60 minutes at only RM49! (Instead of RM350)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Tucked cozily in the rows of shoplots in Times Square stands Bella Luna (meaning beautiful moon), awaiting to offer weary visitors a rejuvenating experience.

I got into the premise with a blogger friend Jia Yeen. The place was cooling and modern... With stone slabbed setting adorning the walls which made me feel as if I've walked into another world. The consultants were friendly, smiles were exchange as I filled in forms and listened to the details of the treatment.

The outside of Bella Luna Premise

I got to try out their signature treatment- which was Jambu Oil Therapy Massage (though this is not featured in mycoupon deal) while Jia Yeen tried out the green tea one. Basically the treatments are the same, the only difference is the oil that are used.

So I got led to the chambers (it really felt like chambers..with the rocky decorations), got my water and fat content weighted.. (which I am not going to reveal) and went into a cozy little room.

                                                                              The Treatment Room


I loved the treatment room, it was not too bright nor was it too dim.. candle lights on one side gave a warm glow to the room.. They even have a small shower room so you can wash off the oil and sweat after the treatment~


I got my own private time as I stripped off my clothings and got into the proper attire, humming along to the soft jazzy background music. I was starting to ease down into the surroundings~

There's this tiny little device thingy that you can use to call the therapist once you're ready. The friendly therapist began her massage as I lied on my stomach, enjoying the stress-relieve touch. She also prepared the oil which she prepared on this tiny little wok.. I got to know the oil was made of several natural herbs~


It was very soothing, the oil wasnt too hot, it was just nice on my skin. I began to feel drowsy.. it was really relaxing. We chatted awhile, from what I know this therapy is very ideal for all females as it concentrates on the well being of the womb.

As she massaged around I could feel air in my tummy going away, giving it a less bloated look. :)



Lastly it was the steaming session, a clothed tube covered my body. The steamer was at the end, a strong whiff of herbs flowed through the hot air..  The therapist left me to my privacy and of course the tiny device to let her know if the steamer was getting too hot.

It was hot! But I could take it, I really liked the fact I was sweating. Sweating as you know, is very essential and healthy for the body :)

Alas I got to wash off all the grim and oil, the shower was fantastic~ I really felt recharged and rejuvenated after the whole session!

Me and the friendly consultant :)

Bella Luna, featured in some magazines

Mycoupon's having this deal now..instead of RM 350 you can experience the session for only RM 49! Click here and grab it before its too late~


  • Bella Luna Outlets:
Berjaya Times Square
Lot 08-66, 8th Floor
Berjaya Times Square
No.1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel:             03-2141 9193      


Tropicana Medical Centre
No.11, Jalan Teknologi
Taman Sains Selangor 1
PJU 5, Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel:             03-6140 9139      



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Blog Templates created by Web Hosting